Webinar broadcast date: 19 November 2020 at 14h00 GMT
09h00 New York | 14h00 London | 15h00 Paris | 15h00 Amsterdam | 16h00 Johannesburg | 19h30 New Delhi | 22h00 Singapore | 01h00 Melbourne
Having access to real-time data is always important, but nowhere is data more vital than during unprecedented times. Severe weather, natural disasters, and equipment failures can damage or disrupt operations, creating costly situations and potentially endangering lives. So, how do we get back to normal operations faster?
With better information during incidents and better foresight of potential issues, utilities can not only respond to and correct the situation, but also compile and analyse data that can play a critical role in the success of a future digital transformation strategy. This effort has evolved over time with the adoption of real-time series data technology and infrastructure.
Join us for this live webinar as Bill McEvoy, Industry Principal for Transmission and Distribution at OSIsoft, explains how utilities can leverage real-time data to:
- Prevent and avoid redundant incidents
- Improve team-wide communication and collaboration
- Measure incident response effort and demonstrate incident management value
- Track continuous improvement and manage security risk within their critical control systems
- Minimise and optimise load balancing on SCADA and system security modelling systems
Moderator: Claire Volkwyn, Editor, Smart Energy International
Speaker: Bill McEvoy, Industry Principal for Transmission and Distribution ,OSIsoft